Properties near to both Coventry & Warwick University. Register now for the new 2017-2018 academic year.
"I bought my first house through Bansal Estates and Baj was very helpful. He was very good in negotiating the purchase and I am so happy it’s all gone through! So glad I took his advice as he was r...
"I was very happy with my experience at Bansal Estates, they are a very friendly family business and looked after me very well. I bought my flat through them and they have let it out at a great pri...
Family run property specialists since 1985. Excellent knowledge of the Coventry area providing an efficient and friendly service for residential sales, lettings, commercial and property management.
We offer a range of services including: Residential and Commercial Sales, Lettings,
Student Rentals and Property Management.
We are an independent family business established in 1985 with excellent knowledge of the local area providing an efficient and friendly service.
We offer a range of services including:
* Residential sales and lettings
* Property portfolio management
* Student lettings
* Commercial sales and lettings
As a proud family business on a prominent high street in the City Centre, we offer a lot more than our online counterparts, such as:
* High Street location: Attracts more passing trade, as customers can come into the office to look at properties
* Face to face interaction: We believe that person to person interaction is what sells properties, we offer accompanied viewings to our listings with our team
* Brand awareness: We are an independent family business established since 1985 with more local knowledge of properties and values than an online agent
* Web Prominence: We are listed on Rightmove, Zoopla and Prime Location amongst other portals with feature listings
If you are seeking a property to buy or rent, or if you have a property to sell, contact our City Centre office now on:
If you want to live on Coventry’s most expensive road, you’ll need over half a million pounds...
Bansal Estates is proud to anouce sponsorship of Coventry City Football Club
Coventry City Council has been working on a £300 million plan for the city centre south,